JORDAN VALLEY, (PIC)-- The Israeli occupation regime decided on Monday to displace about 1, 000 Palestinian Bedouins in the Jordan Valley area from their homes.
Head of the Bedouin communities council in the Jordan Valley Aref Daraghmeh said the evacuation orders had been delivered by hand to the Bedouin residents in Wadi Maleh area in the Jordan Valley and its nearby areas.
Daraghmeh added that this Israeli decision was seriously and premeditatedly taken and the targeted Bedouin families have only until next Wednesday to leave their homes.
The Israeli army had targeted these Bedouin communities many times before and destroyed their hamlets at the pretext of military drills.
In this regard, Palestinian lawmaker Ali Romanin strongly denounced the Israeli military decision to expel hundreds of Bedouin families from their residential areas in the Jordan valley.
Romanin said in a press release that Israel pursues a systematic racist policy against the Palestinian Bedouin communities in this area.
He stressed that the Jordan Valley Bedouins are determined not to leave their homes and would resist any attempt to displace them.
The lawmaker also condemned the international silence on Israel's persistent violations against the Palestinians in the Jordan Valley.
"The occupation will come to an end, and the people of Palestine are the rightful owners of the land and will never leave it," he underlined.